Support Cal Poly's Student Athletes
Cal Poly's Intercollegiate Athletic Department gives students opportunities to participate in activities that open their minds and strengthen their abilities both on the playing field and in the classroom. Athletics develop teamwork, respect, spirit and ingenuity.
Cal Poly is a member of the Big West Conference and competes at the Division I level of the National Collegiate Athletic Association. Our athletes are students first and must remain in good standing academically. A successful athletics program must include modern facilities which help attract the best student-athletes, enhance spectator enjoyment, and increase corporate sponsorship. Our objective is to be a nationally competitive athletic program that distinguishes itself and the University through the quality of student-athletes we attract and graduate.
How can my funds help?
- Increase and expand scholarship offerings
- Improve facilities
my funds be used?
- Endowment to support scholarships and enhance student services
- Enhance services which the department provides student-athletes and Cal Poly community generally
- Completion of Sports Complex
- Completion of Mott Gym renovation
- Renovation of Mustang Stadium
- Proposed athletic center adjacent to Sports Complex