Supporting the College
of Architecture & Environmental Design
The College of Architecture and Environmental Design (CAED) has provided a steady supply of high quality graduates to the planning, design and construction industry. Projects set in real-world situations abound throughout all programs: an award-winning community plan for rebuilding downtown Avila Beach, California, designing a classical Chinese garden, redesigning piazzas in Italy, and exploring alternative energy systems for affordable housing are just a few examples.
How can my funds help?
- Enhance state-of-the-art technology
- Develop endowed faculty positions
- Support student scholarships
- Provide high-quality classrooms, laboratories and research centers
Where might my funds be used?
- Build endowment funds and fellowships
- Provide financial support for students' off-campus study programs
- Support faculty research and professional development
- Upgrade and replace equipment in labs and studios