Supporting the College of Engineering
Cal Poly's College of Engineering is world-renown and a major provider of engineers and leaders for our national economy. Our Learn by Doing, polytechnic program emphasizes a hands-on education, which has proven extremely successful in producing engineers for industry and graduate degree programs. Private support helps us safeguard our Learn by Doing program and to keep pace with new innovations and constant changes in technological fields.
How can your gift help?
- Laboratory Endowments to keep current with innovations
- Gifts of Equipment and Technology for much needed maintenance and upgrades
- Endowments for Curriculum Excellence to keep current with engineering education advancements
- Scholarships/Endowed Professorships vital to the success of our students and faculty
Where might your gift be used?
- Student Club Activities
- Critical lab maintenance and upgrades for classrooms and laboratories which students use everyday
- Student scholarships and awards to allow them to continue their growth in engineering education
- Department support critical in providing support for pre-college programs and student activities
To learn about how our engineering students are making a difference or for more information on how you can help us shape the future of engineering innovations at Cal Poly visit: http://ceng.calpoly.edu/givingback/