Ways to Give
Thank you for considering a gift to Cal Poly. Your gift will help transform the lives of current and future students by enhancing the personalized instruction and first-hand experiential projects that are central to the Learn by Doing philosophy.
Gifts to Cal Poly programs are made through the Cal Poly Foundation. The Cal Poly Foundation is a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt charitable organization that manages private funds to advance Cal Poly's mission.
The Foundation's legal/corporate name is The California Polytechnic State University Foundation and its federal tax identification number is 20-4927897.
How to Give
Cal Poly Fund
Cal Poly State University
1 Grand Avenue
San Luis Obispo, CA 93407
- Make a gift online through our secure giving site |
- Print this form and mail in a completed copy (PDF)
- Call the Cal Poly Fund at 805-756-5724 to make a credit card gift over the phone
- Make a gift of appreciated securities by following these instructions.
- Mail a check to:
Gifts to the Cal Poly Fund, 805-756-5724
Matching Gifts, 805-756-2713
Planned Giving, 800-549-2666, firstname.lastname@example.org
Parent Philanthropy, 805-756-7386
Updating your phone or mailing information, 805-756-1555
- Find out if your employer is a matching gift company
- Learn more about our long-term investments: estates, endowed gifts, wills and bequests.
- Compare and explore your options
- Contact one of our staff members to find the best fit for you: