Parent and Family Giving
As parents, you are the most important supporters of your children's education.
By making a gift to Cal Poly, you can help support the unparalleled Learn by Doing experiences Cal Poly is renowned for that simply would not be possible with only state funding and tuition— which only cover a portion of the cost to fully educate a student. Giving to Cal Poly directly impacts the student experience and can be put to immediate use.
Get Involved and Give Today
We invite you to join our amazing community of Cal Poly Proud parent donors by making a gift today! Giving at Cal Poly is not limited to a general fund and can support just about any aspect of a student’s experience.
We also invite you to be informed by signing up for the parent e-newsletter at parent.calpoly.edu or volunteering your time to an advisory council or as a student mentor. Your time is valued and needed.
“We give because of the tremendous benefit we’ve already seen in our two children with the education they received and are receiving at Cal Poly.” ~ TIM AND PAM GRAY
Parent Philanthropy Circle
The Cal Poly Parent Philanthropy Circle is a giving society of parents and family members who donate $25,000 and above with a single gift or pledge to the university. Giving through the Cal Poly Parent Philanthropy Circle can be directed to any area of campus and is tax deductible. Members will receive the following:
- A welcome letter from the Director of Parent & Family Giving
- A unique Parent Philanthropy Circle lapel pin to wear with pride at Cal Poly events
- Priority invitations to special Cal Poly events with university leadership, faculty and students
- Recognition as part of The Morros Society, Cal Poly’s annual leadership giving society
- Personalized communications, campus updates, and reporting on gift impact
- Tax-deductible donation to the Cal Poly department, program, scholarship or club of your choice
Learn more about the Cal Poly Parent Philanthropy Circle
Please contact us if you would like to explore enhanced giving opportunities or receive more information.
Director of Parent Philanthropy
We Can Contact You
Leave us your contact information below and we will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!