Parent Philanthropy Circle
We invite you to join us and create meaningful impact and connections through the Cal Poly Parent Philanthropy Circle.
“Education is the key to the future, not just for our own families, but for our entire communities. We give because we value the high-quality education our son received at Cal Poly, and in addition because we want to help extend the same opportunity to others.”
—DALE AND LESLIE CHIHULY
The Cal Poly Parent Philanthropy Circle is a giving society of parents and family members who donate $25,000 and above with a single gift or pledge to the university. Giving through the Cal Poly Parent Philanthropy Circle can be directed to any area of campus and is tax deductible.
As a Cal Poly Parent Philanthropy Circle member, you’ll be directly impacting the lives and experiences of all Cal Poly students, and will be included in year-round events connecting you with campus life, fellow parents and university leadership. Members will receive the following:
- A welcome letter from the Director of Parent & Family Giving
- A unique Parent Philanthropy Circle lapel pin to wear with pride at Cal Poly events
- Priority invitations to special Cal Poly events with university leadership, faculty and students
- Recognition as part of The Morros Society, Cal Poly’s annual leadership giving society
- Personalized communications, campus updates, and reporting on gift impact
- Tax-deductible donation to the Cal Poly department, program, scholarship or club of your choice
“We really believe in Cal Poly’s Learn by Doing philosophy, and are proud to support it. We feel it’s the best way for students to learn and to be prepared to enter the workforce.”
—ROBYN AND DAVE STAUFFER
Please contact us if you would like to learn more about the Cal Poly Parent Philanthropy Circle.
Director of Parent Philanthropy
We Can Contact You
Leave us your contact information below and we will get back to you. We look forward to hearing from you!